This pasta salad is loaded with summer vegetables.
- 1 pound dry pasta (farfalle, rotini, fusilli, etc)
- 1 small red bell pepper, diced
- 1 small orange bell pepper, diced
- 1 small cucumber, chopped
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 – 12 oz. jar of artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup of your favorite balsamic dressing
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add pasta and cook until al dente.
- Drain, then rinse with cold water to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, peppers, cucumber, artichoke hearts, and tomatoes. Pour balsamic dressing over the pasta salad and gently stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Top with feta cheese. Chill until ready to serve.