This sheet pan dinner meal is the perfect dish for a time crunch, balancing both effortless prep and fast cook time without sacrificing deliciousness!
- 1 lb Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast
- 1 lb Fresh or Frozen Green Beans
- 2&ndsah;3 lb Sweet or Regular Potatoes
- Your favorite seasonings, to taste
- Olive Oil
- Dice up all of your potatoes into small pieces and place them in a large bowl along with the green beans.
- Drizzle olive oil over the top of the vegetables and sprinkle in some of your favorite seasonings.
- This meal is tasty with just a bit of garlic and salt but our favorite is the Garlic Salt blend (garlic, salt, onion, parsley) from Trader Joes.
- Stir to coat the vegetables with the oil and seasonings.
- Drizzle a bit of olive oil over your sheet pan, pour the veggies on.
- Slice your chicken breast into smaller pieces, about the size of chicken tenders.
- Place them on the pan and add a bit more seasoning over the entire thing. Bake at 400°F for 45 minutes to an hour or until the chicken is cooked to at least 165°F internal temp.