Cool, Creamy, Minty… and Refreshing! This homemade shamrock shake recipe is naturally green using only 3 ingredients and no preservatives! Try this delicious St. Patricks Day treat!
- 1 1/2 cups natural vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup Fresh mint leaves stems removed, loosely packed
- 1/2 tsp pure mint extract
- Real whipped cream and homemade chocolate syrup for topping.
- Place ice cream, mint leaves, and mint extract into a high-speed blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and garnish with any of the following: whipped cream, shaved chocolate, chocolate syrup, strawberries