Chocolate cake transformed into waffles! Your welcome.
- 2 cups all purpose flour, (or plain flour)
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup oil (or reduced fat melted butter)
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- In a large bowl whisk together flour, cocoa powder, brown sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients; add the eggs, oil (or melted butter), and milk. Mix the wet ingredients into the dry until the batter is well combined and smooth.
- Cook waffles according to manufacturers instructions.
- Serve warm with powdered sweetener or sugar and melted Nutella or chocolate.
- To make a Nutella Ganache: Melt 1/4 cup of Nutella in the microwave for 30-60 seconds until reaching a thinner consistency. Beat in 3-4 tablespoons of milk (it will look like its about to seize, but keep beating)! It will start to look glossy and smooth after about 30 seconds. You're welcome.