It's a New Day at Championship Catering... Really!
We are excited to announce our Championship Catering action plan, New Day Catering™. This is a whole new way to serve great food, maintain excitement, and keep everyone safe and healthy - in specific response to COVID-19.
Learn more about our new set of expanded safety steps and procedures as we embark on catering for the future.
Our New Day Catering™ procedures and practices begin with all Championship Catering personnel.
- All Staff will be uniformed in freshly laundered attire at every event.
- All Staff involved with food preparation and service will be masked and gloved.
- Every day, servers complete an online survey of their health and have their temperature checked and documented.
Our Food Service will shine with our New Day Catering™ of the future.
- Complete Air Purification Systems in our kitchen preparation areas.
- UVV wanding of all serving surfaces and containers.
- Included with every event, Championship Catering provides masks, gloves and hand sanitizer at the front of every service line!
- All service lines are served by professional chefs, masked and gloved for your safety.
- Serving lines are monitored by Championship Catering personnel, to ensure proper guest distancing, along with floor stickers to designate positioning.
- Plexiglass shielded and protected food service areas.
- Hinged and covered serving containers.
- Pre-packaged silverware and napkin.
- Optional serving methods include:
- Individually plated complete dinners can be service line ready.
- Single-serve vesseled selections
Our New Day Catering™ procedures and policies are a proactive approach to maintaining the safety and happiness of all of your patrons. We love food! We love to serve! It truly is a New Day at Championship Catering.
Chef Larry G